About the trail
The Hairy Highland Coo Trail features 30 giant Highland Cow sculptures, forming a free, 10-week art trail of discovery for local people and visitors of all ages to explore and enjoy.
Each sculpture is sponsored by local businesses and decorated by local artists. The sculptures are displayed in locations around Perth and Kinross, where visitors can use a bespoke map and mobile app to help them navigate the trail, discover new places and unlock exciting rewards and discounts provided by sponsors.
Following a farewell weekend where they will be shown together, the Coo’s will be auctioned at a special event to raise funds for CHAS to support children with life-shortening conditions and their families.
The business benefits of sponsoring a Hairy Highland Coo sculpture.
• Gain media exposure for your business
• Be part of an event which brings thousands of visitors to your local community
• Improve brand awareness for your business or organisation in a unique and memorable way that will get everyone talking
• Build a feel-good factor among your employees, customers and stakeholders
• Align your business with a well-respected local charity which provides vital services for people in your local community
• Be part of something amazing
Your donations create real change
Around 3 children die every week from a life-shortening condition, your donation will help us to support children and their families across Scotland. There are many ways in which you can donate to help our families, from regular monthly giving, leaving a gift in your will or by holding a fundraiser. If you’d like more information on different ways that you can donate please email email@example.com or make a donation online.Donate
Sign up to our MOOsletter
A Wild in Art Event
Wild in Art is the leading producer of spectacular public art events which enrich, entertain, inform and connect communities – giving people of all ages a voice through art.Find Out More